Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers to our most asked questions
Scheduling & Accommodations
- Is my wedding date available? You may call us at (864)-608-2525 or email to check on your desired date. Appointments are preferred for a tour so we have plenty of time to answer any questions you may have.
- How many other weddings are booked on the same day? Saturdays require a full day booking so there will be only one Wedding booked that day. If an evening reception is booked during the week, then there may be an morning booking.
- How many people can the venue accommodate? Essentia can accommodate up to 200 guests seated.
- Do you do all the set up and tear down of items you provide? Yes
- How many hours does the rental rate include? Packages range from 6hrs to 10 hrs (all day)
- Is there an overtime fee if I stay longer? $100 before 12am, $125 after $12am
- Can I hold my ceremony here too? We have the perfect set up for ceremony and reception. With two ballrooms, transition is easy. Requires all-day rental.
- Is there a bridal suite or changing area? We have a large bridal suite and private powder room.
- How much time is allocated for the rehearsal? The first 1.5 hrs is free or you may reserve a block for a rehearsal dinner at a discounted rate.
- Are there adequate bathroom facilities? Large handicap accessible mens and ladies restrooms.
- Is there parking on site? We have plenty of free parking around and behind the venue for all.
- What is the venue fee and what is included in that price? Packages range from $850-$2900
- Is there a discount for booking an off-season date or Sunday through Friday? Yes. Please call us at (864)-608-2525 for pricing and date availability.
- How much is the deposit, when is it due, and is it refundable? We require ½ the rental amount down to secure the date. Balance may be paid in monthly installments.
- What forms of payment do you take? Cash, check, money orders are preferred. Credit cards are accepted with a 2% fee.
- What is your cancellation policy? Any cancellation must be in writing and must be received no less than 90 days before event. All deposits and payments are non-refundable. All contracts represent the purchase of a specific date and are therefore ineligible to be sold to other clients.
Vendors & Setup
- Can I use any vendor or do you have a list of preferred vendors? Outside vendors are welcome, however we do charge a $250 outside catering fee. We can also provide a list of preferred vendors we have had good experience with.
- When can my vendors arrive for setup? Within the rental time reserved.
- Are there any decoration limitations? No glitter, rice confetti, or spray effects decoration allowed due to potential danger and clean-up, however, fresh flower petals, bubbles, and ringing of bells may be used instead. Flameless candles permitted only except for a Unity candle.
- Does the venue own sound equipment? ESSENTIA provides JBL surround sound with a wireless microphone. Outside DJ services are also welcome.
Food & Beverage
- What is your policy on alcohol? The occupant/client and caterer must abide by all City, County, and State alcoholic beverage control laws and regulations. All persons other than the approved caterer serving alcoholic beverages must be licensed and insured in order to serve alcoholic beverages other than wine, beer and champagne.
- If I hire my own caterer, are kitchen facilities available for them? Yes
- Can I bring my own wine, beer, or champagne, and is there a corkage fee if I do? You may bring your own beverages without a fee.